Should We Use Entertainment Media to Shape Norms and Behaviors at Scale?
This page offers a link to a webinar asking important questions about using entertainment media, inlcuding social media, to shape social and behavior change.
The webinar's experts discuss these questions:
- Is engagement in behavior change through partnerships with entertainment media a cost-effective way to improve attitudes and behaviors at scale?
- What are the ethical concerns of changing cultures and norms?
- What contributions can we make to the Sustainable Development Goals 2030 (SDG) targets?
- Using Social Media to Change Norms and Behaviors at Scale
- Behavior Change Communication Using Social Media: A Review
- Engager les Communautes pour explorer les normes sociales- Engaging Communities in Exploring Social Norms: Learnings from the Social Norms Exploration Tool
- Think BIG tool: Prioritizing and Integrating Behaviors
- JHSPH Open Courseware: Entertainment Education for Behavior Change
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- Digital and Social Media for Social and Behaviour Change Communication
- Models of University Engagement with Practice
- Social Media Analysis and Health Communication
- Integrating Human-Centered Design in a Multidisciplinary Effort to Address Provider Bias: The Beyond Bias Experience
June 2, 2021