Service Communication Implementation Kit
This I-Kit aims to help service delivery project managers effectively use service communication to enhance the impact of their project. This I-Kit can be used to help increase demand for and uptake of services, and improve consistent long-term maintenance of healthy behaviors. It is designed to help users understand key service communication concepts, apply SBCC techniques to create successful communication activities, and learn how to better coordinate efforts with SBCC projects.
The intended users of this I-Kit are project designers and project managers tasked with improving service delivery by better integrating SBCC into services, either through direct implementation or through coordination with an SBCC partner. Staff of organizations or entities that provide clinical health services will also benefit from an understanding of the content of this I-Kit. Ideally, users will have some understanding of SBCC theory and processes and a desire to better apply these concepts to their service delivery efforts.
- Improving Interpersonal Communication Between Health Care Providers and Clients
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Think BIG tool: Prioritizing and Integrating Behaviors
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Provider Behavior Change Implementation Kit
- Developing a Social and Behavior Change Research Agenda
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- Integrating SBCC into Service Delivery Programs
- The HTSP Implementation Kit
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
March 25, 2019