SBCC Material and Activity Formats for Audiences with Lower Literacy Skills
The C-Bulletins were developed by C-Change for communication practitioners who develop and adapt SBCC materials and activities for audiences with lower literacy skills. Each bulletin offers practical, how-to assistance and a list of additional resources.
This bulletin explores the various format options for audiences with lower literacy, including interpersonal, community, and mass media channels. It also explains the use of storytelling, radio and TV talk shows, role plays and drama, and games and game shows.
- Visual and Web Design for Audiences with Lower Literacy Skills
- Understanding Literacy, How Adults Learn, and What This Means for SBCC Practitioners
- Developing a Creative Brief
- Working with a Creative Team
- Writing Text to Reach Audiences for Lower Literacy Skills
- Using the Participatory Processes to Develop SBCC Materials
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Adapting Materials for Audiences with Lower Literacy Skills
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
March 25, 2019