SBCC Material and Activity Formats for Audiences with Lower Literacy Skills
The C-Bulletins were developed by C-Change for communication practitioners who develop and adapt SBCC materials and activities for audiences with lower literacy skills. Each bulletin offers practical, how-to assistance and a list of additional resources.
This bulletin explores the various format options for audiences with lower literacy, including interpersonal, community, and mass media channels. It also explains the use of storytelling, radio and TV talk shows, role plays and drama, and games and game shows.
- Visual and Web Design for Audiences with Lower Literacy Skills
- Understanding Literacy, How Adults Learn, and What This Means for SBCC Practitioners
- Developing a Creative Brief
- Working with a Creative Team
- Adapting Materials for Audiences with Lower Literacy Skills
- Using the Participatory Processes to Develop SBCC Materials
- Writing Text to Reach Audiences for Lower Literacy Skills
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Individuals [Facilitator's Guide and Assessment Tool]
July 23, 2021