Rumour Has It: A Practice Guide to Working with Rumours
The CDAC Network commissioned a practice guide to draw both on their experiences and many others’ in order to document approaches, practices and tools to working with rumours.
It is aimed primarily at humanitarian programme managers and field staff to provide them with practical tips on how to work with rumours in their response programmes in a way that is achievable amid competing demands.
- Rumour Has It: A Practice Guide to Working with Rumours
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Making Health Communication Programs Work
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Use with Organizations
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- Postpartum Family Planning (PPFP) Toolkit
- Participation Guide: Involving Those Directly Affected in Health and Development Communication Programs
- Straight to the Point Capacity Building Tools
- Health Promotion Online Course
April 7, 2020