Rumour Has It: A Practice Guide to Working with Rumours
The CDAC Network commissioned a practice guide to draw both on their experiences and many others’ in order to document approaches, practices and tools to working with rumours.
It is aimed primarily at humanitarian programme managers and field staff to provide them with practical tips on how to work with rumours in their response programmes in a way that is achievable amid competing demands.
- Rumour Has It: A Practice Guide to Working with Rumours
- Pretesting Messages and Materials
- Making Health Communication Programs Work
- Tips for Using Social Media for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Guidance for Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Guidance for the Homeless
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Use with Organizations
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
April 7, 2020