Roadmap for mHealth Interventions Targeting At-Risk Women
This Roadmap, produced by the Health and Development Foundation, is intended as a guide for developers and implementers of mHealth interventions for at-risk women.
The guide contains a review of mobile tools as well as a literature review, lessons learned, evidence-based data, and information on the mHealth interventions available and appropriate for this at-risk population.
It also contains a comprehensive explanation of methodology and practical recommendations on the strategic planning of behavior change interventions based on mobile devices for different groups of at-risk women – those with a history of substance abuse, commercial sex workers, and women preparing to start or who have recently completed prison terms.
HDF collaborated with a US-Russian coalition of experts with experience in mHealth interventions in both countries in the field of health promotion to at-risk, underserved, disadvantaged, and vulnerable female populations.
- Quality of Care in Contraceptive Information and Services, Based on Human Rights Standards: A Checklist for Health Care Providers
- The mHealth Planning Guide: Key Considerations for Integrating Mobile Technology into Health Programs
- Guide to Strategic Communication Online
- Rights in the Time of COVID-19: Lessons from HIV for an effective, community-led response
- Girl Safety Toolkit: A Resource for Practitioners
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Lever les Tabous: La sexualité et les approches promouvant l’égalité des genres pour mettre fin aux unions et aux mariages d’enfants, précoces et forcés
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- Framework for Ensuring Human Rights in the Provision of Contraceptive Information and Services
- WHO Guidelines on Ensuring Human Rights in the Provision of Contraceptive Information and Services: Guidance and Recommendations
March 25, 2019