Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
Background, Justification and Global Activities: Provides the necessary background and information to use the I-Kit, as well as information on global and country examples to combat SSFFC malaria medicines and promote positive medicine use behaviors.
Promoting Quality Medicines: Describes five essential elements for designing and implementing a campaign to promote the use of good quality malaria medicines.
Working with the Media: Provides guidance, tools and resources for engaging with the media to combat SSFFC malaria medicines.
Global SSFFC Malaria Medicine Resources: Provides resources and tools for understanding the malaria medicine situation, as well as developing and advocating for strategies to address medicine quality issues. Provides descriptions and links to resources and tools for protecting and advocating for malaria medicine quality.
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Malaria Case Management: Monitoring and Evaluation for SBCC
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Promoting Uptake of Intermittent Preventive Treatment of Malaria in Pregnancy
- The Future of Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Social Franchising: Improving Quality and Expanding Contraceptive Choice in the Private Sector
- Multi-Sector Partnerships for Preventing Violence
- Fake Medicines: Training for Action E-Learning Course
April 13, 2020