PROGRES_SBCC Sample Preparation Letter
This is a template for a letter to be written by the lead of the assessment team in preparation for performing an SBCC capacity assessment as part of the Program for Organizational Growth, Resilience and Sustainability for Social and Behavior Change Communications Organizations (PROGRES_SBCC).
PROGRES_SBCC is a participatory organizational assessment process that helps civil society organizations (CSOs) and government institutions identify areas requiring support to foster sustainability and resilience. It can also be adapted for use by organizations working in areas outside of health. It was developed to be administered by or with a broad range of CSOs and governmental and other organizations that undertake social and behavior change communications activities to measure organizational capacity. It can also be used by development organizations and agencies, including government line ministries.
PROGRES_SBCC gathers data on an organization’s capacity along a broad range of performance parameters. It then formulates these into 12 organizational capacity domains: eight core and four optional domains. Assessment of the latter will depend on the mandate of the organization being assessed.
PROGRES_SBCC is used to measure, monitor and evaluate changes in organizational capacity as a result of capacity strengthening interventions. PROGRES_SBCC assesses CSOs and government institutions working in health and health-related areas. The tool is designed to assess organizational capabilities to enhance performance toward achieving organizational goals
- PROGRES_SBCC Key Documents for Review
- PROGRES_SBCC Assessment Implementation Plan Template
- PROGRES_SBCC User's Guide
- PROGRES_SBCC Instructional Video
- PROGRES_SBCC Agenda Template
- PROGRES_SBCC Tool- Sample
- PROGRES_SBCC Tool
- PROGRES_SBCC Costing Template
- SBCC Mapping Tool for Assessment
- Catalog of Project Tools and Resources for Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Sample Facility Specific Progress Score Card
- Guide de message harmonisé pour les comportements prioritaires en Guinée
- Success Story: Media Development and Capacity Building in Action
- Guide for the Preparation of a Risk Communication Strategy for COVID-19 Vaccines: A Resource for the Countries of the Americas
- A Guide to Conducting Outreaches for Family Planning Services
March 25, 2019