Positive Series: Art for U=U Campaigns
This is a series of first person experiences of love, struggle, doubt, happiness and strength. Four people candidly share their real stories. Four artists have worked with the storytellers to create original artwork inspired by their stories.
Users can customize and download the artwork for their own programs.
The page offers:
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- WHO Technical Guidance Page
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC): Demand Creation Toolkit
- Optimizing Entry Into and Retention in HIV Care and ART Adherence for PLWHA
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- African Transformation Toolkit
- Accelerator Behaviors
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
November 20, 2019