PAHO Strategic and Operational Plan for Responding to Pandemic Influenza
This document outlines the general plans for preparing for, and reacting to, a pandemic influenza outbreak. It includes guidance for strengthening capacity, risk communication practices, and health service improvement.
NOTE: This document is stamped as a DRAFT.
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Scaling up COVID 19 Outbreak Readiness and Response Operations in Humanitarian Situations
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Engaging Men and Boys in Family Planning: A Strategic Planning Guide
- Ebola Preparedness Implementation Kit
- The mHealth Planning Guide: Key Considerations for Integrating Mobile Technology into Health Programs
- Improving Interpersonal Communication Between Health Care Providers and Clients
July 23, 2021