Orientation to National Deployment and Vaccination Planning for COVID-19 Vaccines
This online course is intended to support national and sub-national focal points in preparing for COVID-19 vaccination. It provides an overview of key aspects of the guidance on developing a national deployment and vaccination plan for COVID-19 vaccines and highlights available and upcoming resources for COVID-19 vaccine introduction.
The course will cover the following areas: regulatory preparedness, planning and coordination, costing and funding, identification of target populations, vaccination delivery strategies, preparation of supply chain, management of health care waste, human resource management and training, vaccine acceptance and uptake (demand), vaccine safety monitoring, management of adverse events following immunization (AEFI), injection safety, and immunization monitoring systems. The course will be updated as additional information becomes available.
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- COVID-19, Maternal and Child Health, and Nutrition
- Tools and Strategies for Visualizing Health Data
- Population, Health, and Environment Basics
- The Public’s Role in COVID-19 Vaccination: Planning Recommendations Informed by Design Thinking and the Social, Behavioral, and Communication Sciences
- Innoculating against COVID-19 Vaccine Misinformation
- Vaccine Confidence: A Global Analysis Exploring Volatility, Polarization, and Trust
- Gender and Intersectionality Online Course
- What is the World Doing about COVID-19 Vaccine Acceptance?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Introduction Toolkit
February 25, 2021