Noora Health COVID-19 Resources
This resource center is part of Noora Health, which works in Pakistan and Bangladesh collaborating with health systems and governments in implementing the Care Companion Program to provide high-impact medical skills training, positioning family members as the cornerstone of recovery in facilities and at home.
The resource center includes materials developed by a team of doctors, behavior change researchers, and designers who have developed a range of materials about COVID-19 awareness and prevention in multiple regional languages.
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- ETC Guidance on the Provision of Digital Communication Technologies in COVID-19 operations
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Message Toolkit Version 1- Risk Communication for COVID-19
- Message Toolkit (Version 2)- Risk Communication for COVID-19
- CommunityFirst COVID-19 Roadmap
- COVID-19 Digital Classroom
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit
- International COVID-19 Awareness and Responses Evaluation Study
January 5, 2021