Noora Health COVID-19 Resources
This resource center is part of Noora Health, which works in Pakistan and Bangladesh collaborating with health systems and governments in implementing the Care Companion Program to provide high-impact medical skills training, positioning family members as the cornerstone of recovery in facilities and at home.
The resource center includes materials developed by a team of doctors, behavior change researchers, and designers who have developed a range of materials about COVID-19 awareness and prevention in multiple regional languages.
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- FGM Infographics
- Training Toolkit on MSM Programming for the MENA Region
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- COVID-19 Digital Classroom
- COVID-19 and Family Planning Resource Center
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- Anti-Virus: The Covid-19 FAQ
- COVID-19, Maternal and Child Health, Nutrition – What Does the Science Tell Us?
- COVID-19, Maternal and Child Health, and Nutrition
January 5, 2021