Nigeria Centre for Disease Control COVID-19 Resource Center
This website offers publications and materials for the public emanating from the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control.
The site includes posters and infographics, audio files, and videos, all created to increase public awareness about COVID-19 signs, symptoms, testing, and prevention.
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- Tools to Support Journalists and Newsrooms during COVID-19
- Internews COVID-19 Microsite
- FEMA Coronavirus Rumor Control
- COVID-19: Simple Answers to Top Questions Risk Communication Field Guide Questions and Key Messages
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Pandemic Resources on Coronavirus and Disability
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- KAP COVID: Exploring Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices for COVID-19 Prevention
- Guidance for Including People with Disabilities in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
August 26, 2020