New Coronavirus Risk Communication and Community Engagement Strategy – Africa
Risk communication and community engagement (RCCE) has been identified as one of the key pillars of the response within the IFRC Africa Regional Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) for the new coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak within Africa.
This strategy outlines the importance and priorities of Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) in the response to new coronavirus in Africa.
- New Coronavirus Risk Communication and Community Engagement Strategy
- COVID-19 Guidance for Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Get Your Community- and Faith-Based Organizations Ready for Coronavirus Disease 2019
- WHO Technical Guidance Page
- Interim Guidance: Public Health Communicators Get Your Community Ready for Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement Guidance
- Guidance for the Homeless
- Communicating During an Outbreak or Public Health Investigation
- RCCE Action Plan Guidance: COVID-19 Preparedness and Response
- How to Fight an Infodemic
July 21, 2020