New Coronavirus Risk Communication and Community Engagement Strategy – Africa
Risk communication and community engagement (RCCE) has been identified as one of the key pillars of the response within the IFRC Africa Regional Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) for the new coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak within Africa.
This strategy outlines the importance and priorities of Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) in the response to new coronavirus in Africa.
- COVID-19 Guidance for Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- New Coronavirus Risk Communication and Community Engagement Strategy
- Get Your Community- and Faith-Based Organizations Ready for Coronavirus Disease 2019
- WHO Technical Guidance Page
- Communicating During an Outbreak or Public Health Investigation
- Interim Guidance: Public Health Communicators Get Your Community Ready for Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Using Media and Communication to Respond to Public Health Emergencies: Lessons Learned from Ebola
- Guidance for the Homeless
- COVID Misinformation Checking
- How to Fight an Infodemic
April 5, 2020