My Voice Service Improvement Platform
A company called Rebott, based in Nigeria and New York, developed this platform to give patients an opportunity to provide feedback on the quality of care that they receive, and to give clinics more information about their patients' needs.
My Voice is comprised of two integrated and mutually-reinforced components: an open source technology platform and programmatic model. Together they enable My Voice to collect, manage, and analyze citizen inputs, and to support governments in providing meaningful responses to citizen needs.
- RapidPro Software
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- The Future of Real-Time Information
- The mHealth Planning Guide: Key Considerations for Integrating Mobile Technology into Health Programs
- Malaria Case Management: Monitoring and Evaluation for SBCC
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Why is IVR Important?
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
March 25, 2019