My Voice Service Improvement Platform
A company called Rebott, based in Nigeria and New York, developed this platform to give patients an opportunity to provide feedback on the quality of care that they receive, and to give clinics more information about their patients' needs.
My Voice is comprised of two integrated and mutually-reinforced components: an open source technology platform and programmatic model. Together they enable My Voice to collect, manage, and analyze citizen inputs, and to support governments in providing meaningful responses to citizen needs.
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- RapidPro Software
- The Future of Real-Time Information
- The mHealth Planning Guide: Key Considerations for Integrating Mobile Technology into Health Programs
- Malaria Case Management: Monitoring and Evaluation for SBCC
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Social and Behavior Change Communication for Malaria
- SBCC Check-In: Quality Standards for SBCC
January 30, 2018