Mission Statement Worksheet
This worksheet helps organizations define each element of a mission statement. It follows the format of a mission statement, asking organizations to describe whom they serve, what they do, why they do it, and how they do it. For each element, there are key questions that guide staff members through the process.
- Nonprofit Mission Statements
- Writing a Mission Statement
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- SBCC Mapping Tool for Assessment
- Organizational Development Toolkit
- Does Your Organization Have the DNA Required to Start a Youth Leadership Development Program?
- Virtual Business Planning for Health Programs (VBPH)
- The Knowledge Translation Toolkit: Bridging the Know-Do Gap: A Resource for Researchers
- How to Develop a Mission Statement
- Mind Tools Toolkit
March 25, 2019