Message Toolkit Version 1 - Risk Communication for COVID-19
This Message Toolkit was developed by the Philippine Department of Health (DOH) together with USAID's Breakthrough ACTION project, UNICEF and WHO. It was designed to help the DOH staff, local government stakeholders, non-government organizations, international organizations and others to communicate consistently and effectively about COVID-19.
It is a one-stop-shop for all messages about COVID-19. The messages here have been reviewed and approved by the Department of Health (DOH). You are welcome to put your “spin” on them and get creative, but please do not deviate from the facts.
This is a living document that will be added to as needed.
- Message Toolkit (Version 2)- Risk Communication for COVID-19
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- ETC Guidance on the Provision of Digital Communication Technologies in COVID-19 operations
- COVID-19 Planning Guide for Adapting Risk Communication and Community Engagement as Public Health and Social Measures Shift: With Safety Tips for Conducting Community Meetings
- Identifying & Mitigating Gender-based Violence Risks within the COVID-19 Response
- Gender-based Violence Prevention, Risk Mitigation and Response during COVID-19
- COVID-19 Pandemic Putting Girls at High Risk of FGM in Kenya
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- COVID-19: Simple Answers to Top Questions Risk Communication Field Guide Questions and Key Messages
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
July 21, 2020