Message Handbook: Covid-19 Testing and Tracing
This handbook is intended for public health professionals, communicators, advocates or anyone else who needs to motivate the public to participate in testing and tracing.
To that end, it includes insights on audience motivations and concerns, tested messages, communication do’s and don’ts, and recommendations for translating public health jargon into memorable, motivating language.
The messages included here have been tested with a nationally representative sample of U.S. adults.
- COVID-19 Testing and Tracing Message Handbook
- ETC Guidance on the Provision of Digital Communication Technologies in COVID-19 operations
- COVID-19 Communication Handbook 2020: How to Design Behaviourally-informed Communication
- Contact Tracing by Community Health Workers in Low-Resource, Non-US Settings
- COVID-19 Contact Tracing Online Course
- WHO Tool for Behavioural Insights on COVID-19
- Guidance about Communication to Combat COVID-19
- Guidance Notes for IFRC and Response Teams
- A National Plan to Enable Comprehensive COVID-19 Case Finding and Contact Tracing in the US
- Noora Health COVID-19 Resources
- RCCE Guide for Community Health Workers, Volunteers, and Social Mobilizers
- COVID 19 Contact Tracing Materials
- Guide for the Preparation of a Risk Communication Strategy for COVID-19 Vaccines: A Resource for the Countries of the Americas
- The COVID-19 Message Toolkit
- COVID-19 Kenya- Knowledge Sharing Tracker
January 5, 2021