Materials Development Worksheet
Materials development worksheets are used as part of the process in the develoment of SBCC materials.
For each material that is to be created, the team should complete a materials development worksheet.
The team can transfer key messages developed during the message design phase to the first column of the materials development worksheet. Note that the message is not necessarily the words that will be used in the material, but the main idea that will be conveyed. Messages may be communicated in many ways in a material, including through the text/words, audio, images (pictures, graphics, video), tone and/or action. For each message, add proposed content to the table. Use the completed worksheet to create the draft material
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Materials Development Worksheet
- Accelerator Behaviors
- The SBCC Emergency Helix
- Girl Safety Toolkit: A Resource for Practitioners
- Helping Health Workers Learn
- Treatment 2015
- Provider Behavior Change Implementation Kit
- CERC Manual for Emergency Risk Commuication
- Planning Social Mobilization and Communication for Dengue Fever Prevention and control
March 25, 2019