Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
This resource is intended to prompt discussion of attitudes and perceptions toward family planning within the Christian community. The audience for this document is broad and could include women’s groups, bible study groups, pastors, nursing students in Christian health training facilities, etc. Currently, it has been tailored for the African context but could be adjusted. The content is meant to be discussed and debated by Christians in all walks of life.
The book has two sections. The first contains Bible passages and suggestions for discussing them in small groups. The second section gives information about the many different family planning methods commonly available.
Each chapter prompts the group to consider how the Bible approaches family planning and healthy family relationships.
- Faith-Based Engagement in Family Planning
- Technical Brief: Socially Marginalized Groups and COVID-19
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Compassion in a Time of COVID-19
- Birth Spacing and Family Welfare Sermons
- COVID-19 and Family Planning Resource Center
- Family Planning in Humanitarian Settings: A Strategic Planning Guide
- Engaging Faith Leaders in Family Planning
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
March 25, 2019