A Learning Package for Social and Behavior Change Communication - D’apprentissage Pour La Communication Sociale Et De Comportement
This is a six-module learning package for facilitated, face-to-face workshops on social and behavior change communication (SBCC).
Designed for communication practitioners in small and medium-sized development organizations, the modules comprise the following downloadable documents:
- Practitioner's Handbook for each module
- Facilitator’s Guide for each module along with an overall Facilitator's Preparation
- Additional Resources
Module 0 introduces participants to SBCC. Modules 1 through 5 focus on one distinct step of C-Planning: 1: Understanding the Situation, 2: Focusing & Designing, 3: Creating, 4: Implementing & Monitoring, and 5: Evaluating & Replanning.
These modules focus on building essential SBCC competencies, feature practical tools, use field examples, and create opportunities for participants to apply what they learn to their own programs. Facilitators may adapt the content to learners’ profiles and the time available and substitute their own examples. Facilitator Preparation: Includes an overview of the approach, the course and resources for preparation, facilitation, field-testing, and evaluation.
This Facilitator Guide provides insight into the content and activities for each module.
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- A Learning Package for Social and Behavior Change Communication (Um Pacote De Aprendizagem Sobre Comunicação Para A Mudança Social E De Comportamento)
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Individuals [Facilitator's Guide and Assessment Tool]
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Use with Organizations
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Donors and Networks
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Leadership in Strategic Communication: Making a Difference in Infectious Disease and Reproductive Health
- Designing for Behavior Change For Agriculture, Natural Resource Management, Health and Nutrition [Workshop Curriculum]
May 28, 2019