Here you will find comprehensive information about Interpersonal Communication (IPC) including the entire IPC toolkit and its components. This guide consolidates PSI’s learnings and resources on IPC into a tool for countries using or planning to use IPC. It contains an IPC framework that builds on the DELTA process.
The guide is organized by the framework's three ‘pillars of excellence’: Quality Assurance (QA), Organizational Systems, and Implementation. While the tool focuses primarily on family planning and reproductive health, most of the principals and techniques outlined in this guide can be applied to other health intervention areas.
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Individuals [Facilitator's Guide and Assessment Tool]
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- A Toolkit for Mass Distribution Campaigns to Increase Coverage and Use of Long-Lasting Insecticide-Treated Nets
- Preventing HIV/AIDS among Adolescents through Integrated Communication Programming [Manual]
- The P-Process
- Leadership in Strategic Communication: Making a Difference in Infectious Disease and Reproductive Health
- Designing for Behavior Change For Agriculture, Natural Resource Management, Health and Nutrition [Workshop Curriculum]
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
July 23, 2021