IPC Methods and Tools Template
This template is meant to be used with the how-to guide on Planning an Interpersonal Communication Intervention. It helps the user chart out what the audience needs are, what interperonsal communication method would be approrpriate, what tools will be necessary to support the interpersonal communication method, and whether the team needs to develop new tools or can adapt existing tools.
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- Barrier Analysis Questionnaires
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- Social Media Analysis and Health Communication
- Joint WHO/ILO Guidelines on Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) to Prevent HIV Infection
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Social and Behavior Communication Change (SBCC) Implementation Kit to Support Faith-Based Organization Breastfeeding Interventions
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
March 25, 2019