Interim Guidance for Administrators of US K-12 Schools and Child Care Programs to Plan, Prepare, and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
This interim guidance is intended for administrators of public and private child care programs and K-12 schools. Administrators are individuals who oversee the daily operations of child care programs and K-12 schools, and may include positions like child care program directors, school district superintendents, principals, and assistant principals.
This guidance is intended for administrators at both the school/facility and district level. Why is this guidance being issued? This guidance will help child care programs, schools, and their partners understand how to help prevent the transmission of COVID-19 within child care and school communities and facilities. It also aims to help child care programs, schools, and partners react quickly should a case be identified. The guidance includes considerations to help administrators plan for the continuity of teaching and learning if there is community spread of COVID-19.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- Considerations for School-related Public Health Measures in the Context of COVID-19
- Framework for Reopening Schools
- Safe Back to School: A Practitioner’s Guide
- Considerations for Schools
- Deciding to Go Out
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019‑nCoV): Strategic Preparedness and Response Plan
- Interim Guidance: Public Health Communicators Get Your Community Ready for Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Safe Ramadan Practices in the Context of the COVID-19: Interim Guidance
- Community-based Health Care, including Outreach and Campaigns,in the Context of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Key Messages: COVID-19 and Primary Health Care
May 31, 2020