Integrating Human-Centered Design in a Multidisciplinary Effort to Address Provider Bias: The Beyond Bias Experience
Human-centered design (HCD) is increasingly being applied in global health programs, but its application varies widely across projects, and its documentation is limited.
With an aim to expand the knowledge base, the Beyond Bias project has documented, in a three-part series, its experience using HCD in a multidisciplinary approach to develop effective, scalable adolescent and youth sexual and reproductive health interventions. The briefs cover programmatic challenges and opportunities, outline salient ideas and concepts that were generated and tested, share key insights on provider bias, and present the finalized intervention design.
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- Course on Human-Centered Design
- Design Kit: The Facilitator’s Guide to Teaching Human-Centered Design
- Leveraging Human-Centered Design for Family Planning
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- Human-Centered Design Templates and Tools
- Human-Centered Design- TED Talk by David Kelley
- Principles of Human-Centered Design
- Barrier Analysis Questionnaires
July 19, 2021