Integrating Gender into the COVID-19 Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) Response
Integrating gender into the COVID-19 risk communication and community engagement (RCCE) response demands consideration of how gender norms and roles, as well as inequitable
power dynamics and decision-making, influence people’s experiences and needs at all stages.
This technical brief provides practical recommendations to integrate gender across the six pillars of the RCCE response.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- Gender-based Violence Prevention, Risk Mitigation and Response during COVID-19
- Identifying & Mitigating Gender-based Violence Risks within the COVID-19 Response
- COVID-19 Exposes the Harsh Realities of Gender Inequality in Slums
- Gender Norms and the Coronavirus
- Global Rapid Gender Analysis for COVID-19
- Technical Brief: Integrating Gender in the COVID-19 Response
- COVID-19: The Gendered Impacts of the Outbreak
- COVID-19: Emerging Gender Data and Why it Matters
- Gender and COVID-19 Research Project
July 21, 2020