Identifying & Mitigating Gender-based Violence Risks within the COVID-19 Response
This document presents an initial summary of potential gender-based violence (GBV) risk mitigation actions, based on established good practice, that are starting points to address GBV risks in this unprecedented situation.
This document is intended to support non-GBV specialist humanitarian actors to identify COVID-19, GBV-specific risks in their sectors, and take actions to mitigate those risks.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- Gender-based Violence Prevention, Risk Mitigation and Response during COVID-19
- Minimum Standards for Prevention and Response to Gender-Based Violence in Emergencies
- Technical Note on COVID-19 and Harmful Practices
- Millions More Cases of Violence, Child Marriage, Female Genital Mutilation, Unintended Pregnancy Expected due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Pandemics and Violence Against Women and Children
- COVID-19: How to Include Marginalized and Vulnerable People in Risk Communication and Community Engagement
- More Than 117 Million Children at Risk of Missing Out on Measles Vaccines, as COVID-19 Surges
- Preventing Violence Against Women During the COVID-19 Pandemic
June 10, 2020