Identifying & Mitigating Gender-based Violence Risks within the COVID-19 Response
This document presents an initial summary of potential gender-based violence (GBV) risk mitigation actions, based on established good practice, that are starting points to address GBV risks in this unprecedented situation.
This document is intended to support non-GBV specialist humanitarian actors to identify COVID-19, GBV-specific risks in their sectors, and take actions to mitigate those risks.
- Gender-based Violence Prevention, Risk Mitigation and Response during COVID-19
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- COVID-19: The Gendered Impacts of the Outbreak
- Gender and COVID-19 Research Project
- Taking Action to increase Gender Equality- Guidance Supplement: Gender Indicators
- Minimum Standards for Prevention and Response to Gender-Based Violence in Emergencies
- Global Rapid Gender Analysis for COVID-19
- Comprehensive Sexuality Education to Address Gender-based Violence
- Technical Note on COVID-19 and Harmful Practices
- Millions More Cases of Violence, Child Marriage, Female Genital Mutilation, Unintended Pregnancy Expected due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
July 21, 2020