How to Reach Young Adolescents Toolkit
This toolkit was designed to be used by implementors such as experienced program staff from NGOs, government offices or private industries who want to implement an SRH project for 10-14 year olds enrolled in primary school.
The project activities within the toolkit rely on the implementor creating a strong partnership with local schools and community leaders. The toolkit presents several overlapping approaches to increase young
adolescents’ sexual and reproductive health knowledge and improve their sexual behaviors.
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Addressing the Needs of Young People Living with HIV
- The Field Guide to Human-Centered Design
- Girl Safety Toolkit: A Resource for Practitioners
- Social Marketing: Leveraging the Private Sector to Improve Contraceptive Access, Choice, and Use
- The HTSP Implementation Kit
- Engaging Men and Boys in Gender Equality and Health Toolkit
March 25, 2019