How to Fight an Infodemic
WHO is leading the effort to slow the spread of the 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak. But a global epidemic of misinformation—spreading rapidly through social media platforms and other outlets—poses a serious problem for public health.
- COVID Misinformation Checking
- Rumour Has It: A Practice Guide to Working with Rumours
- Stigma Reduction
- How to Be Clear During COVID-19
- Hand Hygiene: Why, How & When?
- COVID-19 Guidance for Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- WHO Technical Guidance Page
- Guidance for the Homeless
- Stigma and Resilience
- Tips for Using Social Media for COVID-19
April 10, 2020