How to Create Successful Vasectomy Programs
The purpose of this brief is to help advocates, program planners, policymakers and Ministries of Health establish policies, allocate resources, and advocate for successful vasectomy programs.
It uses the Supply-Enabling EnvironmentDemand (SEED) Programming Model (TM) which has been established as a useful global framework for sexual and reproductive health programming. In the SEED Model, the following three components must be mutually reinforced in order to create and sustain successful vasectomy programs: 1) creating, increasing, and sustaining demand for vasectomy services, 2) increasing supply of vasectomy services, and 3) creating an enabling environment for vasectomy programs.
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Comprehensive Condom Programming A guide for resource mobilization and country programming
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision In-Service Communication Best Practices Guide
- No-Scalpel Vasectomy Curriculum
- Quick Guide to Vasectomy Counseling
- Guide de promotion des produits et services de santé sexuelle et reproductive pour les hommes
- Guide for Promoting Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services for Men
- Program H: Working with Young Men
- How to Reach Young Adolescents Toolkit
- Training Resource for Male Condoms
March 25, 2019