How COVID-19 Spreads
This updated guidance from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was published on 18 September.
It notes that COVID-19 spreads very easily through the air from person to person, and that people need to keep 6 feet between themselves and another person to avoid contact.
- Physical Distancing, Face Masks, and Eye Protection for Prevention of COVID-19
- Advice on the Use of Masks in the Context of COVID-19
- Advice on the Use of Masks for Children in the Community in the Context of COVID-19
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Social Service Workforce Safety and Wellbeing during the COVID-19 Response- Recommended Actions
- COVID-19: Long Term Health Effects
- An Exploration of How Fake News is Taking over Social Media and Putting Public Health at Risk
- ETC Guidance on the Provision of Digital Communication Technologies in COVID-19 operations
- Early Estimates of the Indirect Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Maternal and Child Mortality in Low-income and Middle-income Countries: a Modelling Study
September 21, 2020