Guidelines for Focus Group Discussions about HIV/AIDS
This is a concise set of guidelines and sample questions for a focus group with youth about HIV/AIDS.
It includes information on gow to organize a focus group, and provides a list of suggested questions.
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- The ENGAGE-TB Approach: Operational Guidance
- ENGAGE-TB: Implementation Manual
- Training Toolkit on MSM Programming for the MENA Region
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- The Care Group Difference: A Guide to Mobilizing Community-Based Volunteer Health Educators
- COMBI Toolkit for Behavioural and Social Communication in Outbreak Response
March 25, 2019