Guide to Strategic Communication Online
This document presents the strategic communication process developed by Femina Hip for its online and social media tools including Facebook, Twitter, SMS, and website.
It outlines the process of developing a social media strategy, the content creation process, and the monitoring and evaluation methods.
- The Future of Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Roadmap for mHealth Interventions Targeting At-Risk Women
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- CDCynergy Social Marketing Edition
- Infection Control Symbol Templates
- Incorporating Net Care into Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication Strategies: A Step-by-Step Guide
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
March 25, 2019