Guide to Community Engagement at a Distance
This short guide is designed to assist development and humanitarian agencies to think through how risk communication and community engagement activity related to COVID-19 can be carried out without face-to-face interaction with communities.
By using remote methods, agencies will be able to safeguard the health of their own and their partners’ staff and volunteers, while still ensuring that communities receive accurate, up-to-date information as well as having access to communication channels which allow them to provide feedback and share their concerns and worries.
- COVID-19 Learning Pathway
- Economic Empowerment: A Potential Pathway for Women and Girls to Gain Control Over Their Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- Faith-Based Engagement in Family Planning
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- COVID-19 Planning Guide for Adapting Risk Communication and Community Engagement as Public Health and Social Measures Shift: With Safety Tips for Conducting Community Meetings
- Global Humanitarian Response Plan- COVID-19
- Developing a Social and Behavior Change Research Agenda
- Integrating SBCC into Service Delivery Programs
July 21, 2020