Guidance on Use of Masks
This document provides advice on the use of masks in communities, during home care, and in health care settings in areas that have reported cases of COVID-19.
It is intended for individuals in the community, public health and infection prevention and control (IPC) professionals, health care managers, health care workers (HCWs), and community health workers. This updated version includes a section on Advice to decision makers on the use of masks for healthy people in community settings.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- Hand Hygiene: Why, How & When?
- Guidance Notes for IFRC and Response Teams
- Note d'Orientation pour les equipes d'intrvention des societes nationales et de la federation
- How to Be Clear During COVID-19
- Key considerations: Quarantine in the Context of COVID-19
- WHO Coronavirus Website
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet
- Key considerations: Online Information, Mis- and Disinformation in the Context of COVID-19
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement Guidance
- The COVID-19 Risk Communication Package For Healthcare Facilities
April 7, 2020