Guidance about Communication to Combat COVID-19
The guide seeks to address questions about how we can face local communication challenges presented by the pandemic, and how communicators respond effectively to the situation through supporting our communities to cope and to protect themselves.
The guide aims to provide insights for a wide range of local communicators on the community level. It covers the need for knowing and communicating the facts coronavirus, understanding the pandemics’ timeline and accompanying communication phases, and accessing resources and materials; it also contains information about what needs communicating and key messages, and consideration about communication design options for appropriate communication routes and methods and essential communication planning.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- Behavioral Design for COVID-19 Response
- Behavioral Science Tips for Physical Distancing
- The Behavioral Side of COVID-19
- Applying Principles of Behaviour Change to Reduce SARS-CoV-2 Transmission
- ETC Guidance on the Provision of Digital Communication Technologies in COVID-19 operations
- Integrating Gender into the COVID-19 Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) Response
- Gender-based Violence Prevention, Risk Mitigation and Response during COVID-19
- Safe Ramadan Practices in the Context of the COVID-19: Interim Guidance
- Message Toolkit Version 1- Risk Communication for COVID-19
- Message Toolkit (Version 2)- Risk Communication for COVID-19
April 27, 2020