Global Research on Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
WHO is gathering the latest international multilingual scientific findings and knowledge on COVID-19. The global literature cited in the WHO COVID-19 database is updated daily (Monday through Friday) from searches of bibliographic databases, hand searching, and the addition of other expert-referred scientific articles.
This database represents a comprehensive multilingual source of current literature on the topic. While it may not be exhaustive, new research is added regularly.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Pandemic Resources on Coronavirus and Disability
- Health Intervention Tracking for COVID-19 (HIT-COVID) a Living Global Database
- Visualizing the History of Pandemics
- Coronavirus 2019-nCoV Global Cases Dashboard
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Advice for the Public
- Priorities for the Global COVID-19 Response
- MEDBOX Rapid Response Toolbox for Coronavirus
- Health Communication Resources for the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
- Three Lessons from the Global South on Combating the Pandemic
- CDC Coronavirus Website
April 21, 2020