Global Health Network COVID-19 Outbreak Knowledge Hub
Implementing research within the COVID-19 pandemic is critical, both for understanding how to combat this disease, but also to learn for potential future outbreaks. The ability to undertake research should be equitable across the globe and we need to engage in all types of studies across all settings and care contexts.
The aim of this hub is to ensure that research teams can find the support, tools, resources and guidance that they need to aid their studies during this rapidly evolving situation. Using shared and open protocols and tools can raise research standards and enable easier and better data sharing.
- CIDRAP COVID-19 Resource Center
- COVID-19 Hygiene Hub
- Coronavirus Outbreak Knowledge Hub
- COVID-19 Online Training
- COVID-19: Tackling the Novel Coronavirus
- Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Sciences and Engineering Global Cases Dashboard
- Let's Talk about COVID-19 Online Course
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Pandemic Resources on Coronavirus and Disability
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Global Health Now COVID-19 Expert Reality Check
- COVID-19 Innovation Hub
April 5, 2020