Gender and COVID-19 Website
This website is the product of an international committee that brings together academics who conduct real time gender analysis to identify and document the gendered dynamics of COVID-19 and gaps in preparedness and response.
The international multi-disciplinary team has a goal of advancing comparative gender-analysis of the outbreak to date with the aim of developing knowledge to mitigate against negative downstream effects of global public health policies created in response to the pandemic.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- Gender and COVID-19 Research Project
- Gender Norms and the Coronavirus
- Gender-based Violence Prevention, Risk Mitigation and Response during COVID-19
- Comprehensive Sexuality Education to Address Gender-based Violence
- COVID-19: Emerging Gender Data and Why it Matters
- COVID-19: The Gendered Impacts of the Outbreak
- COVID-19 Exposes the Harsh Realities of Gender Inequality in Slums
- Identifying & Mitigating Gender-based Violence Risks within the COVID-19 Response
- Minimum Standards for Prevention and Response to Gender-Based Violence in Emergencies
July 28, 2020