Gender and COVID-19 Website
This website is the product of an international committee that brings together academics who conduct real time gender analysis to identify and document the gendered dynamics of COVID-19 and gaps in preparedness and response.
The international multi-disciplinary team has a goal of advancing comparative gender-analysis of the outbreak to date with the aim of developing knowledge to mitigate against negative downstream effects of global public health policies created in response to the pandemic.
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- Gender and COVID-19 Research Project
- Gender Norms and the Coronavirus
- Gender-based Violence Prevention, Risk Mitigation and Response during COVID-19
- Comprehensive Sexuality Education to Address Gender-based Violence
- COVID-19: Emerging Gender Data and Why it Matters
- COVID-19: The Gendered Impacts of the Outbreak
- COVID-19 Exposes the Harsh Realities of Gender Inequality in Slums
- Identifying & Mitigating Gender-based Violence Risks within the COVID-19 Response
- Minimum Standards for Prevention and Response to Gender-Based Violence in Emergencies
July 28, 2020