Gearing Up for Effective COVID-19 Vaccine Communication
This article offers tips to prepare for effective COVID-19 vaccine communication.
The tips are:
- Resist the urge to overpromise.
- Be honest about what we don’t know.
- Stick to solid ground.
- Build trust in the process.
- Go back to basics.
- Vaccine Confidence: A Global Analysis Exploring Volatility, Polarization, and Trust
- Rights in the Time of COVID-19: Lessons from HIV for an effective, community-led response
- WHO Tool for Behavioural Insights on COVID-19
- RCCE Action Plan Guidance: COVID-19 Preparedness and Response
- COVID-19 Planning Guide for Adapting Risk Communication and Community Engagement as Public Health and Social Measures Shift: With Safety Tips for Conducting Community Meetings
- PAHO Urges Countries to Maintain Vaccination during COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Communication Handbook 2020: How to Design Behaviourally-informed Communication
- PAHO urges countries to maintain vaccination during COVID-19 pandemic
- KAP COVID: Exploring Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices for COVID-19 Prevention
- COVID-19: Long Term Health Effects
September 16, 2020