FAO National One Health Framework
FAO developed this National Framework for One Health to assist national authorities in initiating steps to strengthen the control of antimicrobial resistance and disease in a comprehensive manner through collaborative action among various sectors.
This framework may assist national authorities in implementing a One Health approach and to address the agenda of (i) enhancing national capacity for zoonotic diseases and AMR for prevention, detection and response; and (ii) improving joint coordination and collaboration between major stakeholders for control of zoonoses and AMR.
- Operationalizing One Health to Support Humanitarian Sector Outbreak Response
- Taking a Multi-Sectoral One Health Approach- A Tripartite Guide to Addressing Zoonotic Diseases in Countries
- World Bank: One Health: Operational framework for strengthening human, animal, and environmental public health systems at their interface
- Managing epidemics: key facts about major deadly diseases
- Major Epidemic and Pandemic Diseases
- Communicating risk in public health emergencies: a WHO guideline for emergency risk communication (ERC) policy and practice
- COVID-19 Risk Communication and Community Engagement Toolkit for Humanitarian Actors (“RCCE Toolkit”)
- Risk Communication Essentials
- Outbreak READY: A Digital Readiness & Response Simulation
- One-Health in Action- Kenya Red Cross- Community Epidemic and Pandemic Preparedness Programme
March 31, 2022