Family Planning and HIV Indicators
This tool is part of MEASURE Evaluation's Reproductive Health Indicators Database, focusing on the programmatic area of family planning (FP) and HIV . This is one of the subareas found in the family planning section of the database. All indicators for this area include a definition, data requirements, data source(s), purpose, issues and—if relevant—gender implications.
This page lists 12 FP/HIV indicators.
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Social Marketing: Leveraging the Private Sector to Improve Contraceptive Access, Choice, and Use
- Family Planning and HIV Service Integration E-Learning Course
- SRH and HIV Linkages Compendium: Indicators & Related Assessment Tools
- Preventing HIV and Unintended Pregnancies: Strategic Framework 2011- 2015
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Hormonal Contraceptive Eligibility for Women at High Risk of HIV: Guidance Statement
- Guide de promotion des produits et services de santé sexuelle et reproductive pour les hommes
- Guide for Promoting Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services for Men
- Engaging Men and Boys in Family Planning: A Strategic Planning Guide
- Hormonal Contraceptives and HIV – An Introductory Fact Sheet
- Adaptation of Hormonal Contraceptive and HIV Communication Strategy in Malawi
- Hormonal Contraception and Potential HIV Risks- Frequently Asked Questions
- Thinking about Using Depo? Things to Consider
- What Is Up With DMPA And "Grades" For Family Planning?
March 25, 2019