Evidence to Inform Social and Behavior Change for Family Planning in Francophone West Africa
Breakthrough RESEARCH’s suite of research activities in francophone West Africa aims to build the evidence base on the extent to which various approaches address behavioral determinants and improve family planning (FP) and reproductive health (RH) outcomes.
For more information contact Leanne Dougherty at email@example.com.
- The Added Value of Costing Social and Behavior Change Interventions
- Using Social & Behavior Change To Improve Family Planning Outcomes / Utilisation du Changement Social et Comportemental pour Améliorer le Bilan du Planning Familial en Afrique de l'Ouest
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- Guidance for Including People with Disabilities in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- COVID-19: The Gendered Impacts of the Outbreak
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Tracking the Global Outbreak
- Lessons Learned from an Integrated Approach for Reaching First-time Young Parents in Nigeria
- Gender Integration in Social and Behavior Change: What Does it Take
July 6, 2020