Engaging Men and Boys in Gender Equality and Health Toolkit
Promundo and MenEngage Alliance with support from UNFPA produced this Toolkit that addresses strategies and lessons learned for Engaging Men and Boys in diverse themes such as Sexual and Reproductive Health; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health; Fatherhood; HIV and AIDS; Gender-based Violence; Advocacy and Policy, as well as addressing issues around Monitoring and Evaluation of this work.
It includes tools and activities from organizations and programs from around the world which can be adapted and utilized by other organizations. The toolkit includes information on: Introduction/Gender Transformative Programming, Sexual and Reproductive Health, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, Fatherhood, HIV and AIDS, Gender-based Violence, Advocacy and Policy, and Monitoring and Evaluation.
- The HTSP Implementation Kit
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Ebola Preparedness Implementation Kit
- Guide de promotion des produits et services de santé sexuelle et reproductive pour les hommes
- Guide for Promoting Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services for Men
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- SCOPE Training Tool & SCOPE Versions
- The P-Process
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- Essential Considerations for Engaging Men and Boys for Improved Family Planning Outcomes
September 12, 2018