Effective Behaviors to Prevent Zika
This interactive online guide (available in English and Spanish) presents seven behaviors with the greatest potential to prevent the transmission of the Zika virus and in turn Congenital Zika Syndrome.
Designed for program planners and implementers, the guide includes a short overview video as well as key facts, behavior promotion tips, background evidence, and downloadable PDFs for each behavior. The guide is the outcome of a review of supporting literature on the relative potential efficacy of various Zika prevention behaviors and a consultative process to determine the key prevention behaviors with the greatest potential impact.
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Zika Communication Network
- Zika Virus Facts
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement for Zika Virus Prevention and Control
- Effective Behaviors to Prevent Zika
- Zika App
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus
- Accelerator Behaviors
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers
April 13, 2020