The Echo Platform
The Echo cloud-based platform provides a way of monitoring projects that requires no information technology or programming skills to use.
It combines off-the-shelf features and connects to toll-free SMS, voice (IVR) and USSD channels to automate personalized communications at scale. From these, the platform provides actionable data to empower insights and decisions.
- Agencies Need to Get Savvy about Low-cost Program Evaluation
- Using Routinely Collected Data for Monitoring and Evaluating Social and Behavior Change Programs
- Lessons for Health Program Monitoring and Evaluation in a Low Resource Setting
- Are Messaging Apps and Emoji-Driven M&E a Game-Changing Innovation?
- Evaluation in a Low-Resource Setting: Strategies for Success
- Evaluation on a Shoestring Budget
- Budget Friendly M&E: Five Survival Tips for Reporting in Tough Economic Times
- Informing Social and Behavior Change Programs using Social Listening and Social Monitoring
- Community-Led Monitoring
January 9, 2021