Ebola Preparedness Implementation Kit
This Ebola Communication Preparedness Implementation Kit (I-Kit) provides national and local stakeholders, as well as program managers, with key considerations and a roadmap for instituting and implementing critical, relevant, practical and timely communication for responding to the threat of an Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) outbreak.
The I-Kit guides countries in social and behavior change communication (SBCC) and risk communication activity planning, including communication plan development for every stage of an Ebola response. For any country facing a major health crisis, national preparedness plans need to include and support communication efforts. Integration of communication into the preparedness agenda from the outset ensures that preparedness communication is harmonized, relevant, timely, financially supported and aligned among all of the preparedness technical teams. Robust national communication preparedness plans maximize the effectiveness of Ebola communication and equip communication trainers and experts with a common set of tools and modules.
This kit is available in English and Portuguese.
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- The HTSP Implementation Kit
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Individuals [Facilitator's Guide and Assessment Tool]
- Models of University Engagement with Practice
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Treatment 2015
- Open WHO
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Donors and Networks
March 25, 2019