Designing COVID-19 Materials for Low Literate Settings
This website offers tips and tools for creating COVID-19 materials for low-literate audiences.
It provides examples of materials, offers a checklist for making sure that materials meet the criteria for low literate audiences, and offers an assessment of one's own materials to check for reading level.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- Tips for Engaging Communities during COVID-19 in Low-Resource Settings, Remotely and In-Person
- COVID-19 Planning Guide for Adapting Risk Communication and Community Engagement as Public Health and Social Measures Shift: With Safety Tips for Conducting Community Meetings
- ETC Guidance on the Provision of Digital Communication Technologies in COVID-19 operations
- Key Messages: COVID-19 and Primary Health Care
- Guidance for Including People with Disabilities in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Communication Handbook 2020: How to Design Behaviourally-informed Communication
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Communication Related Behavioural Insights for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Toolbox
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
July 15, 2020