Dengue Clinical Case Management Online Course
This course is designed to provide information to enable physicians to recognize dengue cases early in the clinical course, assess patients appropriately, and provide timely treatment. It consists of 5 modules. The first four modules deal with clinical issues delaing with diagnosis and treatment.
The fifth module explains how to assess patients and diagnose dengue, list the laboratory tests necessary to diagnose patients, distinguish clinical and laboratory features of diseases in the differential diagnosis of dengue, and explain treatment options for patients with dengue in the different phases, including cases with complications.
- Integrated Management Strategy for Dengue Prevention and Control
- Fake Medicines: Training for Action E-Learning Course
- Dengue: Guidelines for Diagnosis, Treatment, Prevention and Control
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- Orientation to National Deployment and Vaccination Planning for COVID-19 Vaccines
- Open WHO
- Integrating SBCC into Service Delivery Programs
- Training Resource for Male Condoms
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- DHS Learning Hub
March 25, 2019