The DELTA Companion: Marketing Made Easy
This is a guide for creating and implementing a marketing plan. "DELTA" is the name PSI uses for its approach to marketing planning. The cornerstones of DELTA are Audience Insight and Brand Positioning. Decisions made and insights gathered here trickle down and influence all the other decisions made in the marketing plan.
The guide includes a discussion of characteristics of a good marketing plan, introduction of the components of a DELTA marketing plan through a visual graphic, and presents a brief example of the 'DELTA' approach as applied at PSI Angola.
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- CDCynergy Social Marketing Edition
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- Health Promotion Online Course
- From Awareness to Action A Guide for District and Block-level Functionaries to Implement Behavior Change Communication Programmes
- Preventing HIV/AIDS among Adolescents through Integrated Communication Programming [Manual]
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- Leadership in Strategic Communication: Making a Difference in Infectious Disease and Reproductive Health
- Designing for Behavior Change For Agriculture, Natural Resource Management, Health and Nutrition [Workshop Curriculum]
March 25, 2019