The DELTA Companion: Marketing Made Easy
This is a guide for creating and implementing a marketing plan. "DELTA" is the name PSI uses for its approach to marketing planning. The cornerstones of DELTA are Audience Insight and Brand Positioning. Decisions made and insights gathered here trickle down and influence all the other decisions made in the marketing plan.
The guide includes a discussion of characteristics of a good marketing plan, introduction of the components of a DELTA marketing plan through a visual graphic, and presents a brief example of the 'DELTA' approach as applied at PSI Angola.
- CDCynergy Social Marketing Edition
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Preventing HIV/AIDS among Adolescents through Integrated Communication Programming [Manual]
- From Awareness to Action A Guide for District and Block-level Functionaries to Implement Behavior Change Communication Programmes
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Individuals [Facilitator's Guide and Assessment Tool]
- Health Promotion Online Course
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- Leadership in Strategic Communication: Making a Difference in Infectious Disease and Reproductive Health
July 23, 2021