Critical Preparedness, Readiness and Response Actions for COVID-19
WHO has defined four transmission scenarios for COVID-19.
- Countries with no cases (No cases);
- Countries with 1 or more cases, imported or locally detected (Sporadic cases);
- Countries experiencing cases clusters in time, geographic location and/or common exposure (Clusters of cases);
- Countries experiencing larger outbreaks of local transmission (Community transmission).
This document describes the preparedness, readiness and response actions for COVID-19 for each transmission scenario.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- Strengthening Preparedness for COVID-19 in Cities and Urban Settings
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Compassion in a Time of COVID-19
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- Religious Leaders Play Key Role in Battle against COVID-19
- Malaria Social and Behaviour Change Program Guidance in the Context of COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19: The Gendered Impacts of the Outbreak
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Tracking the Global Outbreak
- Tailoring Malaria Interventions in the COVID-19 Response
July 21, 2020