Critical Preparedness, Readiness and Response Actions for COVID-19
WHO has defined four transmission scenarios for COVID-19.
- Countries with no cases (No cases);
- Countries with 1 or more cases, imported or locally detected (Sporadic cases);
- Countries experiencing cases clusters in time, geographic location and/or common exposure (Clusters of cases);
- Countries experiencing larger outbreaks of local transmission (Community transmission).
This document describes the preparedness, readiness and response actions for COVID-19 for each transmission scenario.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- Strengthening Preparedness for COVID-19 in Cities and Urban Settings
- Tailoring Malaria Interventions in the COVID-19 Response
- Gender-based Violence Prevention, Risk Mitigation and Response during COVID-19
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- Measures to Ensure the Continuity of the Response to Malaria in the Americas during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19: The Gendered Impacts of the Outbreak
- Pandemics and Violence Against Women and Children
- Malaria Social and Behaviour Change Program Guidance in the Context of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Gender and COVID-19 Research Project
- Millions More Cases of Violence, Child Marriage, Female Genital Mutilation, Unintended Pregnancy Expected due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- A Coordinated Public-Private Sector Response in Liberia to COVID-19
- Malaria-themed Radio Magazine Program
- The Time is Now: Invest in Sexual and Reproductive Health for Young People
- Community Dialogues for Healthy Children: Encouraging Communities to Talk
- Community Health Program Implementation Guide
April 27, 2020